Rooted Program Student Resource Page
Welcome to the Rooted Program Student Resource Page!
This is where you will find all the information and resources you will need as you journey through the Rooted Program.
Weekly Teaching Videos
Scope and Sequence - This document contains the themes and topics for the Rooted 10 month program. This is an Excel document and will download to your computer when you click on the link.
Recordings of Live Teachings
Monday, October 2 with Jeff Franks and Mike Parker - The meeting starts at the timestamp 6:44.
Slingstones Podcast Teachings
Below are the links to the teachings from Terry Wardle that you will be using throughout the program.
- Awakening (Part 1)
- Awakening (Part 2)
- Awakening (Part 3)
- Abiding (Part 1)
- Abiding (Part 2)
- Abiding (Part 3)
- Anointing (Part 1)
- Anointing (Part 2)
- Authority (Part 1)
- Authority (Part 2)
- Authority (Part 3)
- Action (Part 1)
- Action (Part 2)
Points of Contact
As questions arise, we would ask that you handle correspondence as follows:
- Contacting email@example.com – As you have technical questions about how to access content, questions about program finances or administration, problems with technology, etc., please contact us at this address. We would like to address all these types of questions so that your facilitator can focus more on the ministry side of things.
- Contacting your facilitator – As you have questions about where/when you are meeting, where you are in regards to homework or teachings, what you need for the upcoming meetings, etc., please contact your facilitator.
- You have likely already paid your deposit. If you haven’t yet, or if you need to pay a remaining portion of it, you can do so by clicking this link:
(Enter $300 for Individuals / $570 for Couples)
- Your next payment is due by October 1st. You can take care of this by clicking the link below. Important Note: When making this payment, please make the following selections: Type of Donation - Recurring / Frequency - Monthly). Once you do, your monthly installments will be set up within our system to automatically recur on or around the 15th of each month (7 additional installments beginning in November 2018 and ending in May 2019) and there is nothing more you need to do for payments.
Pay Payment 2/Set Up Recurring Payments
(Enter $285 for Individuals and $250 for Couples)*
*Per the program payment plan, remaining automatic monthly installments will be $100 for Individuals and $250 for Couples).
If you would prefer paying by check, please mail all future payments to us at HCM International / PO Box 96 / Ashland, OH 44805 by the monthly due dates.
- If you would like to pay the full remaining balance for the program, you can do so using the link below.
Pay Remaining Balance
(Amount: Subtract Deposit from $1,285 for Individuals/$2,570 for Couples)
Unless otherwise indicated, our refund policy is as follows: After October 1st, deposit and additional fees paid up to that point are non-refundable. If a student withdraws from the program prior to that time, the deposit will be refunded less a $75 administrative fee to help cover expenses already incurred for his/her participation in the program. If a student withdraws from the program after October 1st, automatic future payments will be discontinued, but any payments made prior to the time of withdrawal are non-refundable.
Books and Materials
Following are the books and materials that your facilitator will provide:
- Identity Matters – Terry Wardle
- Renovation of the Heart – Dallas Willard
- An Inward Journey – Howard Thurman
- One Thousand Gifts – Ann Voskamp
- Essential Practices of the Faith
- Rooted Program Manual
- Rooted Journal
- Pray As You Go – This resource (sometimes abbreviated PAYG) is a great one for being led through a time of quiet reflection. It is Scripture-based and provides direction for reflection and prayer. You can access it online at www.pray-as-you-go.org or by downloading their app that is free on all app stores.
- Essential Practices of the Faith – This book is a resource to help you practice spiritual disciplines. Each discipline has a story that helps you “see” the discipline in practice and has basic steps for practicing it.
- Closed Facebook Group – If you are interested, you can also access the Rooted Facebook Page (closed group). This is completely optional. The purpose of the group is to have a space to share what you are experiencing through Rooted with others and to provide another option for accessing the live teachings as they will be streamed using Facebook Live.
Program Content (Months 2-10: October-June)
There are three components to the Rooted Program.
- Books – You will be reading four books (listed above) throughout the cohort. Your facilitator will let you know when you should be reading the books.
- Live Monthly Teachings – In order to access these monthly teachings, you will need to set up a free account at www.zoom.us to access the sessions. The other option is to watch them within the Rooted Facebook page (closed group). There will be places to take notes on the teachings in the Rooted Program Manual. Terry will be leading all these teachings.
- Weekly Video Teachings – Every week, you will have access to a teaching about one aspect of the “A” that you are covering. For example, one week your teaching will be on “Abiding in God’s Provision.” These teachings will be recorded and available on this page as you progress through the program. The teachers will be a variety of leaders from within the Healing Care movement.
Each week you will have five exercises in the Rooted Journal that will go along with that week’s teachings. We recommend that you try to find daily time in your schedule so you aren’t trying to make them up at the end of the week. The schedule will be as follows:
- Day 1 – A Scripture reflection exercise
- Day 2 – 2 reflection questions from the that week’s teaching
- Day 3 – A right-brain exercise
- Day 4 – A second Scripture reflection exercise
- Day 5 – 2 more reflection questions from the teaching
You will be connecting with the other members of your cohort every month. Your facilitator will be working out a schedule so you know where and when you will be meeting. In these sessions, you will do experientials together and process what the Lord is doing in your life through the Rooted Program.