ReAlign: Program Information
The reAlign Program seeks to:
- Move pastors from a place of surviving in ministry to thriving in ministry
- Increase the longevity of men and women in their pastoral call
- Reduce the national dropout rate among pastors
The reAlign Program positions pastors to be transformed into "Wounded Healers" who will:
- Embrace a healthy level of vulnerability with their parishioners
- Rediscover their core identity as a child of God secure in Jesus Christ
- See their vocation as a way of life
and Effective Ministry
The reAlign Program seeks to increase the impact of Christ's church by equipping pastors who:
- Minister out of an increased Kingdom theology
- Are equipped to discern and align themselves with the movement of God in their respective ministry
- Serve in and through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Speak to the core needs in people's lives
- Engage in strength-based ministry formed out of their anointing
Each reAlign cohort is limited to 20-25 participants who will attend 4 Turning Point retreats. The retreats will include teachings, experientials, small groups, individual spiritual direction and formational prayer sessions, and quiet times of reflection. The retreats are based on the "5 A's" teachings developed by Dr. Terry Wardle, which are:
To the love of the Father...to the fullness of all Christ has accomplished for us...to our true identity as a child of God...to a ministry rooted in our true self. Be awakened to greater depths of understanding of who God is, who we are, and the incredible love that remains the foundation of it all.
Remove the obstacles to living a life of abiding in the loving and secure presence of God. Reconnect to the Source of Life...and remain! Experience growth, transformation, and the power of Christ.
The Holy Spirit of God dwells within us! We are the people of the Presence - God's image-bearers to the world. Let us deepen our understanding of, reliance upon, and capacity to minister out of the anointing the Lord has placed on our lives.
We are seated with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6)! It is in His strength, power and authority that we are called to serve. The Creator and Sustainer of the Universe stands behind us; Kingdom ministry stands before us. Serve boldly in the powerful name of Christ.
As our true self is revealed, so is our true vocation. We wrap our will around the will of God; joining our work with God's work as co-laborers with the King. Our gifts, passion and purpose are reAligned with all God has created and called us to be. This is life, and life to the fullest.
All retreats (called "Turning Points") will be held at Camp McPherson (Danville, OH) from Monday evening-Saturday @ 12/1 PM. All lodging is in shared, hotel-like rooms (2 beds and bathroom) with another individual of the same gender (unless spouses attend together). A limited number of private/single rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. An additional fee applies - contact us for more details.
- Turning Point 1: May 7-12, 2018
- Turning Point 2: September 24-29, 2018
- Turning Point 3: January 28-February 2, 2019
- Turning Point 4: May 6-11, 2019
A Special Endorsement...
Click on picture or name for short biography of each team member.
Program Cost = $4,250*
*Special Rate - For the first cohort, we are offering a discounted rate of $3,975 for those who sign up by March 19, 2018. Also, for our first cohort, we will match any support that participants receive from individuals (i.e. not from a church) up to $500!
Payment for the program (payable only by check) is made in installments and participants will select a payment plan from among the options available (participants will receive these options upon acceptance into the program). A deposit will be requested upon acceptance to secure your spot in the desired cohort. Please note that although payment plan options will be made available to you, should you need to make alternative arrangements for these due to the setup of your church's budget, those will be made on a case-by-case basis.
The cost of the program includes:
- Lodging and meals for 4 retreats (5 nights/6 days each)
- Program guide and other program materials
- Instruction and caregiving at retreats
- Monthly one-on-one Spiritual Direction/Formational Prayer sessions with caregiver/mentor
- Monthly small group sessions with fellow participants and caregiver/mentor
To apply (personally) for the reAlign Program, please complete the participant application form.
To nominate your pastor for the reAlign Program, please complete the participant nomination form.
Starting May 2018
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.