Come Away with Me Retreat
The Come Away with Me retreats are designed to help participants encounter the healing power of the living Christ. Each retreat has a limited number of participants* and lasts for 7 days. The retreats focus on Formational Prayer and deep inner healing. Each participant receives specialized attention in formational care that positions them for deep personal healing. The retreats are led by a team of highly-gifted and professionally-trained caregivers who help the participants work through the wounds that compromise life and ministry. Each participant is assigned to one of the caregivers who meets with them each day during the retreat for a Formational Prayer session (1 hour), but the caregivers work as a team with the participants and are available to all of them throughout the retreat.
Cost of $1,775 Includes:
- 7 full days of care (starts with dinner Monday evening and ends with lunch the following Monday) - Sample Schedule
- 2 large group teaching sessions each day
- 1 large group worship each day
- 1 small group session each day
- 1 individual Formational Prayer session each day with a highly-trained and experienced caregiver
- Food (21 meals; snacks)
- Overnight accommodations in a double-occupancy room
- Retreat notebook
- Pre-retreat workbook/journal
- Post-retreat workbook/journal
2018 Retreat Dates (click on the retreat dates to register):
- April 30-May 7 @ Eagle Wings Lodge in the scenic Hocking Hills of Southeast Ohio - These retreats are limited to 12 people. Due to space limitations, all participants will share a room and bathroom with other participants of the same gender.
- July 30-August 6 @ Eagle Wings Lodge in the scenic Hocking Hills of Southeast Ohio - These retreats are limited to 12 people. Due to space limitations, all participants will share a room and bathroom with other participants of the same gender.
- October 29 - November 5 @ Eagle Wings Lodge in the scenic Hocking Hills of Southeast Ohio - These retreats are limited to 12 people. Due to space limitations, all participants will share a room and bathroom with other participants of the same gender.
Please Note: The retreat is a one-time experience for participants. Consequently, if you are interested in attending but have done so in the past, you will be asked to describe your reasons for wanting to come again on the registration form. Attendance will then be subject to approval by the Team Leader. If you have any questions about this, let us know.
Space is strictly limited to 12 participants. A completed registration form and a $250 non-refundable deposit are required to reserve a spot at a retreat. The remaining balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the start of the retreat. However, because we recognize that individuals may register even after this point, in limited situations, alternative arrangements may be made for this (with the full balance being paid prior to the retreat unless otherwise indicated by the Administrative Coordinator). Important Note: Refunds for cancellations or transfers (to another retreat) within 45 days prior to a retreat will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will likely reflect the deduction of some or all costs already incurred for your participation in the retreat that we are unable to recuperate. If you have questions about this or anything else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.612.7785.
A minimum number of participants must be registered and attending for a retreat to be held. If this is not the case, the retreat will be canceled. If this happens, participants' payments will be refunded or transferred to another retreat.
To register for an upcoming retreat, click on the desired retreat dates above.