At HCM International...
- We believe in the Holy Trinity - that God is the eternal King who is holy and just and exists in three persons of one substance, as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory.
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel that rebelled against God and as a usurper of God's rule, established a counter-kingdom of darkness and evil in the earth. His mission is to thwart the successful living of God’s sons and daughters.
- We believe that God created people in His own image, male and female for relationship with Himself and to govern the earth. But through the fall, Satan and his demonic hosts gained access to God's good creation and as a result we experience the effects of Adams original sin.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, his death and his resurrection. In His atoning death on the cross he took upon himself God's judgment for sin and disarmed the demonic powers. He is the eternal Messiah-King, advancing God's reign throughout every generation and throughout the whole earth today.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit was poured out on the Church at Pentecost in power, baptizing believers into the Body of Christ and releasing the gifts of the Spirit to them. He indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and is our helper, teacher, and guide. The Spirit brings the permanent indwelling presence of God to us for spiritual worship, spiritual formation, building up the Church, gifting us for ministry, and driving back the kingdom of Satan by the evangelization of the world through proclaiming the word of Jesus, and doing the works of Jesus.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit inspired the human authors of Holy Scripture so that the Bible is the inspired word of God, and as such, our final, absolute authority, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.